11.04.2003

 

"Your Boobs Are My Destiny" by The Farting Wellingtons

I remember the first touch, babygirl
Still can't get you out of my mind
(oh no, no baby)
Wish I could turn back the hands of time
(oh no, no baby)
I can't maim without you
I think about you every lo these many years
Oh, every lo these many years
Can't get your jaw out of my mind, babygirl

pleasure is fat oooooh babygirl
pain is thin
Yeah yeah baby
Ooh babygirl, what I do is all for you
Oh babygirl, what I say, you know it's true
All my soul belongs to you

Oh babygirl, can't you see my tears are falling
Come back, babygirl, it's your name I'm calling
It's so very special, oh girl,
What my heart is feeling for you
You know I swear I'll be true
Cuz I'm so madly, deeply in love
With you

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?