12.09.2003

 

i have a new friend with me today...he fits in my hands and still can't walk very well. i only get to hang out with him for a couple of days, so i'm trying not to get attached, but we've been wrestling a little bit and i think we're buddies now. i will probably cry when he goes cuz i'm like that. i remember once i cried after this tv show about this dog that looked for his owner everyday after he died and just sat there at the pub waiting for him (i think that's how it went...it was a nice story, either way). and also, nick made fun of me the other day cuz i almost cried about this big dog that was running around on leestown road in traffic. i was very scared for him.

anyway, i'll call him randall, of course. he is currently kissing me and simultaneously trying to get all up on my keyboard. i will see what i can do about getting a picture so that you too may experience the cuteness.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?