12.08.2003

 

so today, i'm wearing my new jeans (that fit my new and improved middle-schooler sized ass!), my hair's looking mighty good in spite of the mulletude, and the porcelain hue of my "winter" skin is quite complementary to the rosiness of my cheeks and nose due to the cold. yes, i said it, i'm feelin' a little bit good today! gasp!

this weekend was pretty fun, a bit ego-boosting at times, and a bit vomity at others, but all in all, tolerable. i drank way too much and spent entirely too much money. i saw beauty and the beast walking down the street holding hands and it was inspirationally comical. i got little to no sleep and got some much-needed rigorous pseudo-exercise. all in all, it was enough to make me sleep like a baby last night. success.

and i got to spend some more time with my cousins yesterday...they're hilariously cute and fun to be around. babies. yes, babies. i think maybe i'll just whore it around a little til i get knocked up. that'd be cool.

two near-calamitous automobile situations last week made me realize that i'm not afraid of oncoming traffic. bring it on, bitches. i will not flinch, nor will i give in to your threats. i saw duel AND maximum overdrive. you're just trying to scare me.

"...tell me why your lake titicaca is not filled with boobies and poopoo!"

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?