1.30.2004

 

howdy yatches!

it's a snowy friday here in the southeastern central midwest, and i'm at the office all by my lonesome. one boss is in the bahamas golfing, the other's gone to houston for the super bowl, and lu lu's probably gonna show up at around 3:30 talkin' about how it took her six hours to dig her car out of some snowbank.

so the plan today is to do all my work within the next two or so hours, and then to Get The Fuck Out Of Here. i do so desire to get into my snowsuit and frolic about town, and also to relax on the couch and get that weekend-feelin' going a little early. jism's coming to visit tomorrow, and for this, i am thankful.

today, i am wearing my commando costume, and it's making me want to carry a large automatic weapon of some sort. i think that would be bad though, given my history of being extremely violent and prone to flying off the handle, especially when it's virtual strangers in my path.

i need to get good at photoshop. i do enjoy the crap out of the "spraypaint" tool in microsoft paint, but to some extent it is limiting my creativity.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?