1.28.2004

 

yes, jesus christ makes me sick with his constant creepiness and gross-osity. i said it. and now, moving on...

it is on very rare occasion that i actually admit defeat, but i tell ya, i'm gonna go ahead and do it now. i have been beaten...by my new mittens. they may be way beyond stylish and go well with the matching hat, but the last few days of mittened-action have been quite a pain in my arse. i smoke with my cig between my thumb and the four-finger-blob; driving is nearly impossible, especially if you're trying to do any turning of the wheel; i tried to flick some pulling-out-in-front-of-me asshole off a few minutes ago, and as you can imagine, my gesturing was all for naught. instead, he got flashed my entire hand--ooh! that'll teach him! had i a chance to pull the mittens off and do it, i would've, but flicking someone off is an instantaneous thing, ya know? other actions that are impaired include: opening or closing doors; typing (yeah, i tried it); dialing numbers on a telephone; pushing the hair back outta my face and behind my ears (results in serious static electricity! do not attempt!); and so on. i know they make those mittens with the fold down four-finger-blob cover, so you can get your digits out if you need to, but do they make them in black with light blue stripes with matching knit cap? i thought not.

subject change again.

"voice of reason" my ass! why i never got slapped or beaten to a pulp for being such an idiot, i'll never know.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?