2.13.2004

 

so i'm here just sorta hangin' out waiting for 10:30 at which point i will leave for my doctors appointment with my Brand New Doctor. not sure if this dude is a "dude" or a..."dudette." first name: "helle." i'm hoping it's pronounced "hell-uh," cuz that's kinda cool. but anyway, yeah, i'm excited to get out of the office for, oh, about three hours. my day will be nicely chopped in two.

my boss--big daddy, not the other one--just asked,

"cranda, you got that doctors appointment today?"

"yeah, i'm gonna leave about ten thirty."

"you made sure to wear the clean panties, right?"

and with that, i sighed and made my way back to my mountain dew and the blogging...

thank jeebus for fridays. i'm getting sick of this whole "five day week" thing, and can't for the life of me figure out how i'm ever gonna be able to do it for the next 52 years. perhaps this will be the thing that i feel so very strongly about that i decide to get off my lazy ass and protest and lobby and activate. i think two days of work, one day of rest, two days of work, two days of rest. sounds good, right? everyone automatically gets wednesdays off. it makes so much sense, you know?

i'm thinkin' about maybe roller skating sunday afternoon. what say you?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?