2.09.2004

 

stupid mondays. weekends go too fast, especially when you're way too busy being perfectly content.

i'm wearing a skirt today, because last week my boss mentioned that it'd be in my best interest to try to look more "professional" more often. blah blah blah. all i know is, wooly kneesox and all, i'm a little chilly in the undercarriage area. we shall see how long this lasts.

this week had better go quickly. i hear that i may have surprises awaiting me this weekend, and dear sweet jesus i just love surprises! that and work is an awful horrible place, and i don't think anyone should ever be forced to go there for five godawful days in a row. i am a lazy bum.

okay moving on, now i will tell you about my weekend. it was action packed! all of my friends were involved in some crazy situations, including but not limited to the following:
is that all? i suppose so. well, not everything. i left out the part about my crazy haircut and the tye-dying.

and now, here is a link to a site which features interesting things you can put on the end of any standard drill.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?