2.10.2004

 

takin a break from the ol' bump and grind.

wait a minute, that's not right.

well, whatever it is, i'm takin a break from it.

i am three posts away from shamsway damie status, and the excitement is starting to get to me. i need to come up with three jokes, that'd do it. schmra beat me to it, but we were never really racing in the first place.

tonight, i plan to finally get around to unpacking those last couple of boxes, and maybe even hooking up the electronics-fest in my bedroom. not that i've had any need for any of it up to this point; i've probably spent like, eighteen minutes tops in there over the last month. i may even put pictures on the wall. i must be bonkers.

all the links work now, so feel free to browse. it's all stuff you've probably seen, with the exception of "usurpers." so, checky checky.

i think i'm about to have my first good valentine's day ever. it's a monumentous occasion, and as a result, my giddiness is increasing with each passing day. so, is it friday yet?

oh! god! speaking of monumentous occasions, my TENTH EVER DEBIT CARD arrived in the mail yesterday. it's glorious. it is my goal to make this the final, absolute last, terminal debit card. if i lose this one, i am going to flog myself. or maybe i'll have someone else do it, it sounds real hard to do it yourself. but i guess some crazy catholics do it, and also ed norton in fight club. so, maybe i will do it myself. we'll see.

smell ya' later...


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?