3.02.2004

 

okay, taking a break. let me take this opportunity to tell you how royally fucked up i have been since 1:30pm yesterday afternoon. i got this wicked good guaifenesin stuff that's doing its job as it should, helping me to expell the nasties from within my froat. but there ARE side effects. the bottle is rife with warnings, including one that says "may cause dizziness" with this weird spinning eye graphic thing next to it. what it should say is "may make you feel like you're on three hits of acid," at least, that's what it's done to me. i'm seeing spots, my hands are shaking uncontrollably, i can feel my breath, man! my eyes keep darting around the room, i can't even keep them focused on this screen for too long, and all i really wanna do is smoke, smoke, smoke. so yeah, this shit's awesome! every time i stand up, everything goes black for just a split second and i can hear the blood rushing through my veins, but then it all comes back into focus and i'm alright. no passing out for me today, not if i can help it. i've got my trusty mountain dew and some delicious candy just in case it gets beyond that sadistically enjoyable stage. i wanna go drive around or something. i think once the mens-in-charge return from their respective feedings, i shalt bolt out yon door and make haste to ye olde homestead, where i plan to try to keep my beloved pets from contracting kitty-itus. and also, i will joust.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?