3.29.2004

 

this weekend provided further proof of my lameness--i intended to celebrate my birthday for days on end, with non-stop drinking and cavorting, but instead ended up cleaning house and cooking and stressing out most of the time.

i told you i'm an old lady, but you didn't believe me. why didn't you believe me?

(and now, happy happy joy joy is stuck in my head for at least the afternoon)

yeah, so dad and amy came down for a little bbq action, which went quite well. i'm a little fatter having ingested more of that liquid death that is GermanPotatoSalad (a pound and a half of bacon and all the grease this time around), but i guess i've been keeping those fatty pants in the bottom drawer of the dresser for a reason.

oh crap, dawn of the dead was pretty damn cool. almost flawless as far as the rules of zombie movies go... i really love it when i say (out loud, of course, to the chagrin of the uber-quiet viewers around me) things like "oh god don't leave that guy in charge of the door! what are you thinking?!?!" and "oh god mekhi phifer, what are you doing!?!! there's no way that baby's not a zombie, you dumb and soon-to-be-dead asshole!" predictable idiots. horror films rule.

well well then, big 24 today. i'm hoping for a singing telegram, maybe an elvis or a prince or a michael jackson. that'd be sweet. if they'd sing happy happy joy joy that'd be even sweeter.

i already got some cool presents. schmra spoiled me with candy and awesome books and a dress that looks like this:



and of course, my own personal "footprints" for my bathroom, which i must say is now becoming eerily sacreligious. my dad warned me about lightning strikes yesterday, and my dad does not lie.

so yeah, candy, books, jesus, zombies, potato salad death. it's been alright, i suppose.

jesus WAS a zombie. think about that.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?