3.25.2004

 

time goes very slowly when you've got nothing to do.

the sun's shining into my office, teasing and taunting me, laughing its sunshiny little ass off because i've got to sit here for at least three more hours. and i think that's lame.

i had my fave for lunch today--lobster bisque with a half sandwich (egg salad today! i'm nutty!). z had a doctors appointment right across the street, so we converged upon pasta plus rather early...funny thing is, when we were leaving (and preparing to drive around the circle for some jousting, of course), we ran right smack into his dad, fresh from the chinese place (his favorite apparently). so there went the jousting.

anyway, one boss off on a cruise to south america or somewhere else nice and warm, and the other's gone golfing. permanently, i think. this means crossword action for me. maybe some literati or something.

again, if you're on yahoo games and you wanna play wit' me, i'm riggamacrumb.

and again, sorry for the lack of "oomph" in the crapfest (lately? forever?)...i'm hoping i haven't lost my funny forever and ever.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?