3.16.2004

 

today's my long day--not long by most folks' standards (i'll probably be here until 6), but it always draaaaaags. 'salright, i'll stay busy. work's been consistently steady lately, which is good and bad. i don't have nearly as much time to dick around as i've had in the past, so i basically manage to stay out of trouble. on the downside, there's been a marked decrease in my chatting, catching up on emails, practicing w/ photoshop and perfecting my ms paint skills, sending my friends falsified thank you notes and other bogus correspondence, etc., etc., etc... in other words, i don't get to have much fun anymore. boo hiss. i'm hoping this will pass once the weather gets warm and the men in charge are always out of the office. it's about time i started hitting pasta plus at least once a week. she always gives me free jello salad. i love her.

why can't i find any hall and oates on soulseek? it's like, pre-indie rock, right? i mean, let's go, people! stop trying to find your destiny on myspace and get to collecting late-70s/early-80s adult contemporary hits! that's what the ladies really like.

my boss just gave me his hashbrown, it's extra salty and a little too greasy for me to continue typing nonsense. see you all in hell.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?