4.13.2004

 

all this rain action can suck it.

damn i haven't said that in a while. it feels good!

but that's not the point. the point is, i'm a mess! due to a calligraphy pen catastrophe, my hands now REEK of bleach and icky lotion (yes, bleach does get ink off of your skin, but at what price!?!?). i must remember not to lick my fingers too much. also contributing to the mess are my wet wet wet socks, soaked through thanks to my genius idea to just wear my slip-on mule type shoe things this morning. i even said out loud "i can't wear these, my feet'll get soaked!" but i did it anyway. i think sometimes i just do idiotic things to rebel against my own intellectual superiority. that's pretty cool, right?

so yes, i'm soaked and bleached and my hair's a big humidified rats' nest, but it's alright. you see, i bought 12 cadbury creme eggs at kroger this morning, 50% off regular price! for the next 12 days, i will at least have that one brief moment where nothing else matters save for that delicious creme-y (?) filling of my egg-esque breakfast. cuz that's when i eat them. breakfast. because they're eggs.

enough of this hooey, i have work to do. i'm gonna eat lunch with miss pistachio today. she's cutting school to play gamecube, that lucky wench.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?