4.28.2004

 

sometimes i'm glad i live in a little podunk town. one of the good things about being stuck in between the mountains and those other mountains is the lack of pressure i feel to be in "high fashion" mode. i mean, let's face it. my sense of style is a little warped, and i always buy clothes that are a leetle too big or a leetle too small, effectively ruining (read: roining) any chance i have at making them look right on me. is she a hippie? is she indie rock? is she a sunday school teachers assistant? today, my friends, i'm glad i live in lex vegas. i could never walk around in this hideous excuse for an outfit anywhere else without getting rotten tomatoes thrown at me.

mmm.... rotten tomatoes...



anyway, if anyone's wondering what happened to all the earth tones, i've got 'em right here. i got your browns, your dark greens, your whites, your creams, your tans, and if you look at my undies, i've even got your greys. i can't wait to get home and get out of the stupid monkey clothes and back into my "former college student/burnout/couch potato" costume. it's my favorite.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?