4.15.2004

 

taking a little break before i get to inventory-ing...

i've dubbed so many freaking tapes today, you wouldn't believe it. and as fun as dubbing tapes sounds, i can tell you with much certainty that it is, in fact, the lamest thing you could ever be paid to do. ever.

the sun's shining, i've got "summertime" in my head thanks to miss fantasia, and the bosses have both left the building. so it's one more editing fiasco, one more dub session, inventory, and i'm OUT.

tonight i'll watch kill bill vol. 1 in preparation for vol. 2 tomorrow. i remember being totally forgainst it when i saw it in the theaters; this second viewing will perhaps help me to choose one way or the other.

so deerhoof kicks much ass. some of you know this already. to you i say "bricklebrit!" and to those of you who follow my lead, heed my suggestions, etc., do this...in memory...of me.

oh, hey jake! i keep meaning to tell you: i have that canine ass jelly you ordered before you left. for some reason, they sent it to me. weird.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?