4.27.2004

 

this blog never contains...well, CONTENT. this fact affects me on a very personal level--in my opinion it says volumes about the lameosity of my own personality.

my boss is resurrecting this dumb idea he has to "branch out" and do voice recordings for websites. like, when you visit a company's webpage, you get this (if you're lucky) non-stop talking advertisement thingy that plays while you view. blah. i fucking hate that shit. and i have to explain to him that 99% of the time, the viewer's configuration's going to do something to screw up that stream. dumb. fucking. idea.

alright then, so this weekend is the coachella festival. i'm crying on the inside, cuz i can't go. my jism eldor voodoo action figure will be getting a workout tonight, baby...we'll just see how he likes going up against my todd mcfarlane brand evil ash from army of darkness figure. he's got his chainsaw arm. you're in for it, buddy. you should remember in the future: anytime you're going to do something fun, buy cranza a ticket, too. otherwise, she will use her magic to fuck your world up.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?