5.27.2004

 

i grow tired of my job. this has been the story for about two years now, maybe longer. just when i'm about to get reallllly tired, they go and do something like...say, give me $500.00 worth of gift certificates to a pretty good restaurant in town. just because.

that's nice.

i realized today that the word "oval" really is a term used to compare other objects to the shape of an ovary, or ova if you're talking about more than one of 'em. so next time you wanna use "oval" in a sentence, you should say something like "this donut is not so much round as it is 'in the shape of an ovary'." see? easy.

this also reminds me: shout out to my ovarian cysta (and stepmommy numero dos), who has now joined the club and can share in my stories of painfests and ultrasounds and doctorfingersinthebum. us ladies have it rough, you know?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?