5.14.2004

 

my boobs have taken over. they're in charge of just about everything i say and do nowadays...they dictate what i can and cannot wear, they cause some falks to talk to me and others to avoid me at all costs. basically, they've become ginormous. at least, that's the way i see it. i've been gaining back that ten or so pounds of cushion i lost over the winter, but fortunately, i suppose, it's all heading straight to my chest. some folks'll say i'm crazy, it's all in my head, etc., but i'm telling you: i have real life cleavage, without the aid of any of the vicky's boobmagic bras! i spend about five minutes every night before bed just looking at them going "shit, i mean...what the fuck!?!?!" they were comparably sized back in high school, and i got used to it then, but it's weird, the readjusting.

i suppose worse things could happen.

well, it's the weekend. i've been literati-ing my brains out all day, and i'm ready to take a break. i'm glad to have survived yet another long-ass week as a Hawt Young Professional in the (podunk) city.

and now, i'm off like a prom dress!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?