5.10.2004

 

now you can all leave me your heartfelt thoughts and comments about my mundane and insignificant ramblings. for the time being, i encourage it...but remember, i'm just a girl and i'm "sensitive." please be gentle.

on to the ramblings.

i bought a pair of jeans this weekend that somehow manage to reveal even more of my ass crack than you're used to seeing. "but how is that possible!?!?!" you may ask. and to this, i reply "science, my friend."

sunday z performed some minor surgery on mandrake, who needed a new starter. half hour from start to finish. it was actually much simpler than i could have imagined. and to think, a mechanic would've charged me three hunj or something. many mens (and even some ladies) expressed their interest in helping me out with my car troubles. thank you all of you for your mechanical zeal and for being nice enough to offer your services. it was something i could've done myself, even, but it's always nice to have someone with a little more strumf to take care of the bolt tightening.

what else?

jarvis b's in town from d.c., we're supposed to hang out today. visiting with folks kicks ass.

and i'll stop for now, i must get to work. yes, i actually have some stuff to do today. it sucks. so alright then, back i go. hope everyone's monday is manic. i mean manic in a totally good way, of course.

jesse, when do i get to see my movie?!?!?!

Comments:

Science of the Ass.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?