6.21.2004

 

this weekend was a little weird. too short, for sure. i enjoyed the shit out of the 8-man kayak adventure, though the jenkins situation reared its ugly head throughout the day... (god will that EVER be unfunny?). i also burned the tops (yes, just the tops) of my legs beyond recognition, which isn't exactly the best "base tan" for my big exciting weekend coming up. i have a stripe of fire engine red across my stomach. it's awesome.

what else? yes, i spent tons of money preparing for the love boat. got lots of dumb necessities, some junk, and i actually bought THREE pairs of shoes in one day. all dainty little ladies' things, all bound to teach me more and more about the pain that goes along with looking all hot.

i did four loads of laundry, only three to go! i plan to be fully packed by wednesday at the latest so i can just relax on the way outta here, but something tells me i'll still be running around like a maniac right before we leave.

i'm still really torn up about missing mr. e's wedding. i really wish this whole cruisin' opportunity hadn't reared its head at the exact same time as the big hitching, but that's just the way it goes sometimes. i'm also bumming about missing out on some good ol' fashioned dress-up fun with my bestest buddies. i'm sure you'll all have a smashing time without me, but please, try to talk about me at least 3% of the time. like, about how you miss me, and how you wish i was there, and how you think i'm just the bees knees and how truly stylish i am on the inside.

i didn't go see vandermark on saturday. why? because i'm really stupid, that's why.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?