6.16.2004

 

zack's blowing stuff up about two hundred yards away today. i think i'll go watch. probably around 4:30ish if anyone can get over this way.

so, what's going on? well, i spent the day at home yesterday, wish i could do it again today. but the stack of work on my desk isn't going to evaporate, i don't guess.

and i had this dream last night that my mother came to visit my father's house in cinci (would never happen in a million years), i was highly suspicious of her, and for good reason, because she tried to kill him three or four different times in really strange ways. me and my trusty sidekick, webster, had to follow her around and make sure she couldn't get away with it. i'm serious, it was webster.



and i guess that's it. i think i'm going to try to get some free anxiety meds from the "doctor" across the hall. wish me luck.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?