7.06.2004

 

when will i ever get used to having a good¹ boyfriend? he manages to make my day without even knowing he's doing it. it's like magic.

i imagine i'm jinxing myself. i'm sure tonight, the domestic violence will begin.

bring it! i've been working out!



does my hair look weird in this picture?


***¹ quick revision: i realized upon re-reading that this implies all the others were somehow bad. and this would perhaps lead one to believe that my exes and i have bad juju or something. truth is, in most cases, i remain pretty good friends with the exes, they were all plenty good in their own ways...i'd hate for them to read this and feel all crumb or anything, and i know they're all sensitive fellas. ha! what i was getting at was that z's a lot more traditional in some ways, with the doing of "boyesque" things that make me feel very fluttery "girlesque." this is something i never really thought i wanted before, so i didn't encourage it in the past, so it's not like i could've bitched about not having it. does that make sense? damn, i think i ruined my bodybuilder joke :(

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?