8.27.2004

 

Aaaaah yes....Maine.

i'm glad my hair didn't look like total shit this morning...this allowed me to *not* take a shower, thereby enabling me to lounge on the couch with george and admire the new coffee table through glassy, wake-and-baked eyes.

then i called jesse, pretended to be his aunt edna, and told him i'd washed my panties like he asked.

this is the life of one cranza violento, master of the mundane. you too can have this life and all of the fun that goes with it. just come over and hang out with me while i sit on the couch and stare at the idiot box. it's really easy.

zack's working tomorrow morning, which means he'll be in bed by 10. this is my fate as well--unless you can convince me to do other, less sleepy-like things. do it.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?