8.23.2004

 

boooo-ring...

nothing to do at work, so i guess i'll go run some in-the-car-type errands...smoke many cigarettes...think about the waves and the sound the waves make.

my brain has, like, shorted out or something. no, not shorted out...more like it's just...flopped. no, that's still not it. i don't know what the fuck it is. let's just say it's behaving quite out of character and i'm having trouble making it stop.

where are all the zombies when you need 'em? free brains, zombies! nice big juicy brains chock full o' synapses and ganglions and islets of langerhans. no, no islets of langerhans. but the other stuff.

Comments:

Archers of Loaf are my favourite band ever, and only like 10 out of thousands of blog have named them as a musical interest. I don't know what my point is... well i guess my point is -- high five!
 
yes, hooray for the archers. i must credit my buddy josh for showing me the light. in closing, i return your high five. respeck.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?