10.22.2004

 

i love funny boys

...Outside of Chechnya in winter, London has to be the place my stomach fears the most, but it was actually better than I thought. It was fun and educational (I took a guided tour of the Tower of London and now know what crack tastes like although those two events are not linked) and I made many new friends there. I bought a cool jacket, and I ate a pie. Let’s see…what else? The prostitutes are a bit soggy and the money is heavier and the exchange rate sucks. Over all I would say don’t go to London unless you have twice as much money as you would spend for a similar vacation in say, Providence Rhode Island, but also, don’t go on vacation in Providence Rhode Island, that would be foolish.

extracted from david cross's most recent post to bobanddavid.com. why is he so funny? why? and also, why does it smell like mega-sweaty-horsepenis in my office?


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?