1.14.2005

 

that's right folks, tonight is taco night.

i do love tacos.
especially the homemade variety.
i can almost taste the cilantro now.

there's nothing like some orange grease dripping from your elbow and some mango salsa action to spice up a "night after the oc" night. and after the tacos, i guess i'll just sit around and wait for 8pm next thursday to roll around. o' sweet witty teen indie dramedy, how did i live without thee?

and now, i present a picture which embodies the spirit of both beloved subjects addressed above, and also contains the word "bone." i found it totally randomly and by accident. is that the titsiest or what?




Comments:

We have pizza and The OC nights but tacos are good too. I can't imagine a time without The OC. Oh, btw, just browing and found you. :)
 
I'm so glad I'm not the only one who watches that show. I find the faces the chino kid makes brilliant, Thats fuckin actin!!! Oh yeah. I laughed out loud when I saw this post... MIKESKI
 
Hey, did you make that word up? Titsiest? I want to adopt it as my own.

Oh! I almost forgot. I too heart tacos.
 
i may or may not have made it up, but i'll gladly accept the glory. and also, i encourage you to do the same. we live in different towns, no need for me to be greedy, right?
 
Awesome. I'll start using it today at work. I can't wait!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?