3.16.2005

 

lymph nodes be givin' me chills...

i have an enlarged groinular (ha!) lymph node. the internet tells me that this is not good. it's been like this for a long time, i just never remember to make the doctor check it out. now i'm all paranoid. i don't wanna pay for another doctor's visit, so if anyone who knows what they're looking for would like to help a yatch out by rubbing on her groinular area, please hit me up.

i'm being totally serious, so all you dirties can just forget about it. i just can't think of anyone i know that can doctor or nurse me. WAIT! ERN! i'm calling her now...

in other news, my bathing suit was too big on the top but just right on the bottom. of course, they won't let me exchange just the top. of course. THIS IS AMERICA, PEOPLE! GIVE ME WHAT I WANT OR I WILL STOMP MY FEET AND SHIT!

Comments:

try searching for info on cat-scratch fever
 
i thought that was a bullshit comment, but lo and behold, 'tis not! i may indeed be suffering from cat scratch fever, though i have none of the other symptoms. i suppose i could also be suffering from gout, dysplasia, high mitochlorian levels, and asperger's syndrome. i'm totally freaked out now. and also, skynyrd.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?