6.14.2005

 

i miss my friends

i've somehow gone from being a temporary transplant to lex, the only one of my friends who'd say aloud that "i hate this town" to being the only one left! okay, tay's here. and ern will be back in a year (maybe). and j-bun says he'll visit often. well, my friends, i will be here, sitting on the couch, waiting for you. i'll even cook for ya if you want. and you can sleep at my house, i'll make sure there's a bed for you when you get here. i would offer you one million spacebucks, i'm sure that'd work, but unfortunately, i spent all of my spacebucks on a subscription to ladies home journal. ha, just kidding, it was boys life.

dang, people! i wish i had some goals and/or dreams, other than "getting hitched and making babies" cuz then maybe my goals and/or dreams might take me someplace that's more triangulated to my buddies. i would just up and move, but having no reason to do so (and no j-o-b waiting) makes it seem a little silly. reba, come home! you have THINGS you have to DO here, like go to various places with me and gossip and stuff. bun, you never called me back, and my feelings are hurting ever so slightly...

anywho, i'm just rambling. life otherwise is about the same as always. we're (me and z) gonna go to grand lake st. mary's with my dad this saturday--it's up in the dirty part of ohio, but it should be pretty fun. i ordered some new shirts, and they're arriving tomorrow... this excites me. also on the exciting front, z has decided to stick with his current job (blowing things up. with dynamite, even), rather than buying a mowing company... the equipment was too old, and the lawns not big enough to guarantee money coming in, soooooooooooo we're just going to cut about 10-15 lawns on the weekends (i get to help, i am so lucky) to save up some cash, and then hopefully next year he'll have enough padding to quit for real and get the lawn and landscape biz up and running. so if anyone in town knows anyone that needs their lawn mowed, or some landscaping work done, gimme a call.

okay, that's enough for now. thanks to some sort of sewage problem, this place stinks like rotten eggs. it's the pits.

Comments:

Hey...I'm still here too. You can holla if you want.
 
sorry, buddy. didn't mean to leave you out. and the others whom i didn't mention. it's just that i barely ever talk to you all, what with your bigtime jobs and your fancy schmancy galas, etc. etc. etc.

i WILL holla, jacquez. you should do the same. whoever hollas first gets a mater from my garden (in a month when they're ready)!
 
well, if you can get your boy to make up with my girl then we can all hang out like a big fun group of fun people. i've tried to encourage things to go the other way around, but some people are just stubborn...

FUN!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?