7.10.2008

 

well okay

so i'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored at work lately i can't hardly stand it. i've tried to make the most of my downtime by dernlerding myoozik, looking at funny pictures and window shopping (next time i have an extra forty bucks, this and maybe this will be mine).

but i digress...

during this lull, i've found myself spending an inordinate amount of time on myspace, tweaking my profile ever so slightly, browsing through bands trying to find my next new favorite thing, and looking up folks i haven't seen in decades. i am offically very tired of dicking around on myspace, and i've decided that instead, i shall give the old crapfest another try.

i know, i know, it's so exciting! now, i don't do much, so there's not a lot of newsy type stuff to report... so i'm going to rely on the glorious internet to basically do my posting for me.

and so, for my first trick, i give you: the masturbating walrus. he's dead now. it's dreadfully sad.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?